Monday, February 2, 2009

tipsy, ask no more.

whining.

m0i favorit0! i like whining u know. it exercises my body, i get a little privacy for myself (c0z family members tend to keep a 10-meter distance away from me..hehe!), and the monetary value of my personal things depreciate(hehe again!). and by whining, millions of queries pop out of my gray matter. whining why i have to go thru this and that. why destiny not just present itself in front of us, so as to save time and effort. why a person has to go humongous ordeals just to make 'it'. why people and things have to come unexpectedly and finding urself next day you wake up, bang! they're gone. it hurts u know. there's just so many whys..and whys again..and whys some more.


so here they go. warning: loads of immaturity ahead!!!

to Life,
why are you so hard to deal with? what's wrong with you? where's the road not taken? where's the road frequently taken? is it true, that the road frequently taken is safe? and if it's safe, could you assure me that the traffic there is not terrible? do tell me.

to College Life,
i got u wrong on my first step. why? what went wrong? had u told me earlier that i got it wrong, i could have saved myself from drowning. why do u have to plant eyebags on our faces? why do u have to keep us nocturnal? and why did you allow me last time to ride that last trip going back home? alas dose na ko ya kapuli! tap0s gn lakat ko pa 1 km nga isahanon lng sa dalan. nu mati mu ck0n bampira?! hehe..

to Happiness,
y do u have to go abruptly the minute after u let us felt ur presence? and when are you coming back? i'll be waiting... =)

to my friends here in SB,
cnu pa da indi adik? hahaha.. aylabyus for all! j't aime!

to my College Friends,
wala man kmu natak-an ck0n? hehe! din naman ta nyu maka-0n? Lovely, si Nick gd man? or si Klint? hahaha! 2 years na lng gli noh? and after we grad, will you all miss me? i'll surely do.

and to my Bespren,
we seldom see each other now. why do you have to go a long mile just to pursue a degree? why didn't you study here in the city instead? that's the one question i've been asking you in the past three years. i just can't fathom it. i know u have bigger dreams for urself, i'll always be here.


so people if you got some answers to my idiotic wonders, please drop by at our house. be sure though that i'm not whinning. or else..

i'm getting tipsy, i should ask no more.
chill. =)))

2 comments:

  1. nami kung TIPSY cah lang pirme para ga-emote2 cah gd. HAHAHAHA;]]
    baw, dramatic imo subong nga post. nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabe gid ya cheet! hehe...tsk tsk! you're so deep! whew! HULAT KAY MA POST NA KO!=)

    ReplyDelete