Saturday, January 17, 2009

LSS mode

life is a rollercoaster-ride (wow, cliche-intoxicated na gd k0).
f0r a moment ur at the top of it, and the next m0ment, u'll wonder how in the world u plummeted at the bottom.
pretty sucks.

welcome to the limbo ride, guys.

---

Procrastinating i feel so
Useless on my own You're
Always waiting just in time
To save me I'm not so useless
I'm not alone so here i am
It's 3a.m. No better time to begin.

(Procrastinating, by Stellar Kart)


Sometimes I need some time...on my own
Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

(November Rain, by Gun's n Roses)

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..
got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray,
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
it's not so bad..

(Stan, by Eminem feat Dido)

And if you ask me too
Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird
I'mma give you the world
I'mma buy a diamond ring for you
I'mma sing for you
I'll do anything for you to see you smile
And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine
I'mma break that birdies neck
I'd go back to the jewler who sold it to ya
And make him eat every carat don't fuck with dad (haha).

(Mockingbird, by Eminem)

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

(Let It Be, by The Beatles)

And at
The end of the day
Well remember the days
We were close to the edge
And well wonder how we made it through
And at
The end of the day
Well remember the way
We stayed so close to till the end
Well remember it was me and you

cause we are gonna be forever you and me
You will always keep me flying high in the sky of love
High, high, high, high...

(High, by Lighthouse Family)



But its alright, I know youre out there
Doing what youve gotta do
You are my soul satellite
Id be lost in space without you

(Lost In Space, by Lighthouse Family)


Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

(Imagine, by John Lennon)



if there's one thing that i'm thankful f0r as human civilization evolves, it would be my uppers, SONGS. old school is the best. so is John Lennon. h0w i wish i was born the time when The Beatles ruled the universe. the time bef0re Steven Spielberg created E.T. hehe..
*LSS mode for now..

3 comments: