Thursday, December 25, 2008

bef0re i ate our noche buena

if the Cath0lic Church has the Advent Season(4 Sundays) which is the preparation for the coming of our Savior, i have my own not-so-pious-4-day preparation too.
i won't retell everything that happened to my 'preparation' coz it will just eat your precious time(y0ur blogger, secretly, has a selective amnesia).


December 21 (Sunday)
me and my friends heard the mass together. and everyone who knows us knows where to find our 'sungays and ikogs'(haha..) after the mass.

NATIVE COFFEE!!!

*dont be misled by the restaurant's name. hokey? manang sells not just coffee. she sells all sorts of drinks your blood could ever accommodate. with the exception of course of vodkas, martinis, cognac(is that kog-nak? haha!). there's also a go0d selection of food and 'pulutan'.

we talked and drank the night away till i realized i had to get back home! the night is just flying away whenever we have our 'fat session'. =))

to my alcoholics anonymous buddies, cheers!


December 22 (Monday)
i woke up at 11:30 in the morning because i slept late in the morning. i spent the whole day in my room(the one i'm in love with right now..hehe!) reading Pugad Baboy series. THE BEST FILIPINO LITERARY PIECE. u know, i have this weird theory on my mind that Bob Ong and Pol Medina are just one person.

these stupid pseudonyms.
=)


December 23 (Tuesday)
christmas shopping is never late for beggars like us. so, me and some of my friends went somewhere to buy our Christmas presents for ourselves and our families to0. f0r once in my life, i knew what Christmas meant. the thing is, it's n0t what u give that matters, but the act of giving itself, without expecting anything in reciprocation.

h0key?
hehe!


December 24 (Wednesday)
we attended the wedding 0f my second cousin(maternal side). i served as a sp0ns0r. wtf?!
haha..

twas a good thing though that i got to see my relatives on my mother's side. they are always warm to me when they see us because i seldom go to occasions involving them. so there were lots of 'kamustahans' in the ayer ayer.


i forgot to tell u, my second cousin's just 18!

well, love knows no age.
=))

1 comment:

  1. "kamustahans in the ayer ayer."
    what the? HAHAHA:]]

    busy cah pala lately. :)))

    ReplyDelete